Collected by bees from the nectar of Moringa (Drumstick) flowers, this dark, this yellow 100% natural honey is filled with intense aromatics and lingering flavours of lush herbal overtones. Rich and of thick consistency, this honey also called “immunity honey” because of its multiple benefits is a new super food gaining popularity for its high nutritious values.
● It retains calcium in the body
● Reduces allergy symptoms
● Relieves from arthritis and rheumatism
● Prevents cancer and health diseases
● Decreases ulcers
● Excellent cough medicine
● Antibacterial and antifungal properties
● Improves athletic performances
● Stabilizes blood sugar levels
● Heals wounds at rapid speed
● When applied as face pack gives glow to the face
✅️ Use glass jars to keep well for a long time.
✅️ Natural honey can crystallize over a period of time. It is a natural feature of natural honey. Place the crystallized honey in a bowl of hot water or in the sun for reuse.
✅️ Generally, natural honey does not have an expiration date and it can be used for a long time.
✅️ Natural honey is highly hygroscopic in nature, easily absorbs moisture in the air and ferments. Therefore, use in clean and dry containers for dipping in honey.
✅️ Not meant for consumption for children below 1 year.